Chlamydia Ohori Park Clinic.
Chlamydia is an infection by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis
Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases
In fact, about 75% of infections in women and 50% in men are without symptoms.
Chlamydia may be transmitted by having unprotected vaginal sex ,anal sex or oral sex with an infected person
(time between becoming infected and developing symptoms)
1 to 3 weeks.
• Abnormal vaginal discharge :foul-smelling, yellow cervical discharge
• Abdominal pain with or without fever
• Itching or burning in or around the vagina
• Pain when urinating
• Painful intercourse,
• Penile discharge (pus, watery or milky discharge)
• Pain and burning with urination
• Burning and itching around the opening of the penis
• Testicle swelling and tenderness
She will use a swab from cervix, and he will use the first urine from urethra for PCR tests ,then send the specimen to a laboratory to be analyzed. You can get the result in 3-4 days.
If you have chlamydia, your doctor will prescribe oral antibiotics, usually azithromycin (Zithromax);1000mg once per oral .Your doctor will also recommend your partner(s) be treated to prevent reinfection and further spread of the disease.
After taking antibiotics, people should be re-tested after three weeks to be sure the infection is cured. Do not have sex until you are sure both you and your partner no longer have the disease.
Consulting fee including test: 10,000 yen in cash or by credit card.
Ohori Park Clinic
THE APARTMENT 2B,2-35 ,OHORI KOEN,CHUOKU,FUKUOKA CITY,FUKUOKA PREFECTURE ,810-0051,JAPAN
SOURCE : www.ohori-pc.jp