Abandoned Biological Production Service Building
built 1924 at Alabang,Muntinlipa city.
BSP Building is a three-story Art Deco building built in 1924 in the then-110-hectare Alabang Serum Vaccine Laboratory (ASVL) compound, which manufactured sera and vaccine. This was inaccurately referred to as the old Department of Health (DOH) Building. During World War II, the Japanese army had converted this building into a hospital in the heights the war.
BPS abandoned this building in 2000 in order to transfer to its new site beside the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM), also in Muntinlupa City. It has been preserved to be part of Festival Alabang expansion.